MORE 2016 Events Coming Soon!
All you need is your appetite: a hunger for delicious conversation & amazing fresh food. 100% of proceeds will go directly to support Girlvana! Girlvana's goal is simple; to teach teen girls the tools of yoga and meditation while providing strong mentorship with a raw and heartfelt approach.
The menu is curated by To Die For's Erin Ireland featuring: Chef Karen McAthy of Blue Heron Cheese, Chef Marika Richoz, The Juice Truck Chefs Scotia Corinne & Alina Bobyleva and Kitskitchen. Alison Ramage of Design to Dine will be hosting a multi-sensory cocktail garden using goods from Rise Kombucha, Deep Cove Brewers, The Juicery Co., & Odd Society Spirits to name a few!
The Fine Print:
- ADDRESS: Event is at 115 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver
- TIME: Event is from 6pm - 930pm
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS: Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions
- DRESSCODE: Come farm chic :) --We will be in a fairly open space, please bring an extra layer just in case!
- PARKING: We don't have any parking passes, there are angled parking spots on Wallace Mews or paid parking at the the Pinnacle Hotel.
- WIFI: The wifi is Shipyards Air, click accept, no password needed.